Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hospice Morphine Ativan

Softi Free OCR: First year special

Note: I started writing this post on the evening of July 20 The first time I wrote on the blog was in ' April 2007, after which I changed many things , to arrive at a more substantial change in August of that year, so, everything in a blog , despite being released in April 2007, is one year in ' August 2008. In recent days I have changed the colors, logo and background (I switched to a simpler style), it does not look too gray. The following public the number of posts per category from 13:08:07:
Biology - Chemistry 2 - 0 Cinema - 4
Communication - 5 Physics - 0
Latino - 12
Special - 14 TV - 3 Web - 8 In one year the number of visitors who entered the blog was not very high. Statistics are provided by Histats
. The computer from which I write is not counted in the results . Here are some details on the visits: Total visitors - 3520
Total page views - 5067

  • Page views per visitor -
  • 1.4
  • Member States of origin are:
  • Italy - 3303
  • U.S. visitors - 86 visitors
  • Other Countries - 105 visitors
  • In this post I wanted to say also that
  • I updated the terms of use of
  • everything in a blog
  • :
  • content on this blog are freely accessible / printable provided
not be reproduced on other websites / blog without my permission. For information, send an email to this address: everythinginablog@live.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment