Friday, April 18, 2008

Bible Black Streaming Japanese

Version: The fraud of a Roman priest

since I uploaded a movie on Google Video portal
. The file in question shows some short clips shot by me with a digital camera to Caorso (PC). To export the video from the camera I used Nero and Windows Movie Maker for editing. The image quality, as well as the audio is relatively low because of the many conversions of the file: initially it was still pretty good. At first I wanted to upload on youtube
(I have an account there too), but then I could not do it (the page was disconnected, probably because of the speed of my adsl) and then I decided to upload to Google Video. The video can be found below. Enjoy!
To address directly the video on Google Video (where you can vote for it) click HERE
. Hello and the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment